August 04, 2013

Song of the (last) week

I've been veeery busy the last days, because uni and some farewell an welcome parties, i hope i have more time next this week to share more thing with you! For now, i found this video on youtube, i really like this song, but the way that they played it made me love that even more! they look so happy that made me want to be there wit them! hahaha what do you think about the song? xx
He estado muuuuy ocupada los ultimos dias, debido a la universidad,  y algunas fiestas de bienvenida y despedidas.. espero tener más tiempo dentro de los próximos dias para poder compartir más cosas con ustedes! Por ahora, encontré este video en youtube. De veras que me gusta esta canción, pero la forma en que la tocan me hizo amarla aun mas! se ven tan felices que hicieron que me dieran ganas de estar ahí con ellos! jajaj, que opinan ustedes acerca de la canción? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment